We’re taking extra precautions to protect you during the current COVID pandemic.
Be assured that we are actively implementing recommendations from the CDC and Florida Department of Health to ensure everyone’s safety during this extraordinary time.
• temperature checks for patients and staff entering the facility
• reduced waiting room capacity for social distancing
• enhanced cleaning procedures
• masks for employees in patient care areas
• patients required to wear their own personal facial covering while inside the facility
• only patients allowed to enter the facility; drivers and family are asked to wait outside
• telehealth appointments available for many conditions
We are happy to welcome you back!