Florida Eye Institute SurgiCenter
Florida Eye Institute Surgicenter is a licensed and certified Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) specializing in same-day surgery of the eye.
- Our facility is licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) and certified by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC).
- You can access quality measures and statistics for Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the state of Florida HERE.
- For information on AAAHC accreditation click HERE.
Florida Health Finder
- Florida Health Price Finder is a service of the Agency for Health Care Administration that provides state and national price averages for common health care services.
- Prices for common procedures such as Cataract Surgery are grouped as a Service Bundle. Service Bundles are a non-personalized estimate of costs for anticipated services that may be incurred by a patient. Final costs may vary depending on actual services provided to the patient.
- You can access state and national Service Bundle prices on Florida Health Price Finder HERE.
Surgicenter fees are separate and in addition to physician fees for surgical services. Florida Eye Institute Surgicenter offers a number of policies and services to address financial concerns. Read about our financial assistance policies HERE.
- All patients have the right to request a personalized estimate of proposed surgical costs from Florida Eye Institute SurgiCenter. Contact our billing team for further information (772) 500-2020.
- Florida Eye Institute SurgiCenter participates with many insurance companies and offers interest-free fleye-nancing for many procedures and out-of-pocket expenses.
- For specific coverage determination, please contact our billing department 772-500-2020.
Medicare Part B and many Medicare Replacement/Advantage plans
Blue Cross Blue Shield
VA Choice Program
United Health Care
Failure to meet agreed upon financial obligations and responsibilities may lead to collection efforts that may negatively impact your credit score.
Florida Eye Institute SurgiCenter reviews charity care on a case by case basis. If you are unable to pay for services, contact our billing counselors for more information (772) 500-2020.
Additional Providers at Florida Eye Institute Surgicenter
Some of the services provided in our surgery center are performed by other health care providers who will bill separately for their services. These providers may or may not participate with the same insurances as Florida Eye Institute Surgicenter.
To receive the most accurate information, please contact the individual providers to determine your coverage.
- Zambelli Medical LLC / Suncare Solutions LLC
9015 Americana Rd. Suite 8
Vero Beach, FL 32966
- Pathology Associates of Indian River
790 7th Terrace #102, Vero Beach, FL 32960
Visit their website here.
- Lab Express Indian River Medical Center
3650 10th Court, Vero Beach, FL 32960
We welcome any questions about procedures performed at Florida Eye Institute Surgicenter (772) 500-2020