Learn about the latest trends in ophthalmology during the Meet the Doctor seminar series at Florida Eye Institute. Enjoy a light lunch and discover how laser advancements and surgical options can improve vision like never before.
All seminars are FREE and open to the public.
- Friday, Feb. 28, 2020: NEW! FDA Approved BEOVU for Macular Degeneration. Thomas Baudo, MD, Board Certified Ophthalmology
Learn about the latest treatment in the fight against wet macular degeneration, the leading cause of severe and irreversible vision loss for adults over 65.
- Friday, March 6, 2020: Glaucoma Update 2020 – Amazing Micro-Stents. Karen Todd, MD, Board Certified Ophthalmology
Can a tiny stent reduce the need for daily glaucoma eye drops? Dr. Todd discusses the latest micro-surgical options that can be completed during cataract surgery. Are they for you?
- Friday, March 13, 2020: “HELP, Herpes! The Doctor Says It’s My Cornea” Christopher Shumake, MD, Board Certified Ophthalmology
How to know if pain, redness, or rash on the eyelids is simple irritation or a potentially damaging virus? Dr. Shumake explains common conditions of the cornea and how to protect your vision.
- Friday, March 20, 2019: Can a Laser Cure My Floaters? Thomas Baudo, MD, Board Certified Ophthalmology
More than a mere nuisance, floaters can cause significant blind spots that impair daily function. Dr. Baudo discusses modern answers to this age-old problem using a two-tiered approach. From the latest laser technology that reduces debilitating floaters up to 90%, to quick recovery micro-incision vitrectomy.
- Friday, March 27, 2019: Cataract Surgery Update 2020 Val Zudans, MD Board Certified Ophthalmology
Learn about the latest updates in life-changing cataract surgery. Discover the patient-approved ‘No-Drop’ method that virtually eliminates costly eye drops after surgery.
Florida Eye Institute is located at 2750 Indian River Boulevard, Vero Beach. Lectures begin at 1:00 PM with registration at 12:30 PM. A light lunch will be provided. Please RSVP as space is limited.
Call 772-500-2020 or visit www.fleye.com for more information.