All seminars are free and open to the public.
Meet the Doctor seminar series begins at Florida Eye Institute Friday, February 8th. Discover the latest trends in ophthalmology and learn how advanced medical-surgical options can improve vision like never before.
- Friday, Feb. 8, 2019: Macular Degeneration and Your Quality of Life, Dr. Thomas Baudo
Macular Degeneration is the leading cause of severe and irreversible vision loss. Dr. Baudo explains the current FDA treatments and the latest AREDs vitamin research.
- Friday, Feb. 15, 2019: Glaucoma Update 2019, The Amazing Micro IStent, Dr. Karen Todd
Can a tiny stent reduce the need for daily glaucoma eye drops? Dr. Todd discusses the latest micro-surgical options that can be completed during cataract surgery.
- Friday, Feb. 22, 2019: It’s All About the Lens, Dr. Christopher Shumake
Replacing the natural lens of the eye is a critical part of cataract surgery. Dr. Shumake reviews the variety of modern lens replacement options and how to decide what’s right for you.
- Friday, March 1, 2019: Cataract Surgery State-of-the-Art Update, Dr. Val Zudans
Today’s cataract surgery is easier than ever before. Dr. Zudans presents the latest no-needle, no-drop, no-laser techniques that offer proven results with uncomplicated follow-up.
- Friday, March 8, 2019: Can a Laser Cure My Floaters? Dr. Thomas Baudo
More than a mere nuisance, floaters can cause blind spots that impair daily function. Dr. Baudo discusses modern answers to this age-old problem using a two-tiered approach.
Lectures begin at 1:00 PM with registration at 12:30 PM. A light lunch will be provided.
Call 772-569-9500 to RSVP as space is limited.